NEW - Turkey Recipes for Caterers
If you are planning your next menu change and in need of some exciting inspiration you've landed on the right section!
Lee Maycock, culinary consultant chef and national committee member of the Craft Guild of Chefs, has devised some mouth-watering recipes to include on the menu at different times of the year using various cuts of turkey that you can easily obtain through foodservice suppliers and supermarkets. Adapt them to suit your customers or ring the changes depending on what produce is in season.
- Creamy turkey with cider, apples & basil
- Rich Roasted Tomato & Turkey Ragu with Pappadelle
- Slow Cooked Pulled Turkey
- Smoked Garlic, Turkey & Cream Cheese Kiev
- Smoked Turkey, Winter Greens & Pearled Spelt Broth
- Southern Turkey, Bean & Chickpea Gumbo
- Turkey burger stuffed with gruyere cheese with fresh tomato relish
- Turkey Confit with Caramelised Red Onion & Orange Tartlette
- Turkey, Apple & Sage Terrine
- Turkey, Ham Hock & Black Pudding Hot Pot
- Turkey, Lemon & Leek Pie with Roasted Pumpkin